Under the direction of the Facilities Director, the Operations position regularly performs custodial work on the church campus buildings and facilities. This position also sets up chairs, tables and classrooms for meetings and other events. The individual in this position is a team player and work with other campus counterparts to share best practices and resources as appropriate. In all actions, reflects the SVCC team leadership distinctives.
This position is part-time at 15 hours per week.
1. Perform various janitorial/cleaning duties including, but not limited to flooring, bathrooms, kitchens, and windows
2. Sweep, vacuum, mop, scrub, wax and polish floors using industrial vacuum cleaners and scrubbing and buffing machines
3. Use ladders to dust and wash walls, clean ceilings, and dust and polish light fixtures.
4. Wash windows, up to 8 feet in height
5. Move cabinets, boxes, furniture, crates and equipment to clean areas
6. Follow diagrams/plans for setup of chairs, tables, and classrooms for meetings and other events
7. May remove stains from such surfaces as rugs, drapes, walls, and floors using chemicals and cleaning solutions
8. Sweep walks and perform other incidental seasonal tasks, as requested
9. Ensure the security of rooms, buildings and the campus
10. May be required to use company vehicle to obtain supplies/parts and travel to alternate campus locations
11. May direct work of other team members during shifts worked, as needed
Disclaimer: The essential functions are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If required to drive company vehicle as part of job functions, must possess a valid Arizona Driver’s License and continually meet requirements to maintain license and good driving record