The Campus Coordinator supports the mission of Sun Valley Community Church (SVCC) by providing administrative support for the staff at assigned campus. May oversee Guest Services at smaller campuses. In all actions, reflects the SVCC team leadership distinctives.
This is a part-time position for the Queen Creek campus and is 14 hours per week.
1. Assist Campus Pastor in reproducing and advancing the SVCC culture and systems at assigned campus
2. Provide administrative support to the Campus Pastor and staff. Performs duties such as typing, filing, scheduling, record keeping, ordering and maintaining inventory of supplies, and working on special projects
3. Develop and manage departmental budget
4. Oversee the Church Management Software and metrics for assigned campus
5. Manage the office and receptionist during the week
6. Oversee the offering counting team, check scanning and deposits
7. Assist with managing the weekly scheduling of volunteers
8. Provide weekend leadership to Guest Services (only applicable for smaller campuses) which includes Parking, New Here Start Here, Greeters, Ushers, Information Area and Hospitality
9. Regularly meets with team leaders and other volunteers to cast vision, train, build relationships, and coordinate new guest follow up and connection to New Here events
Three years of full-time related experience in a multi-site church setting of over 2000 members/attendees